Weekly Playlist #2 (July 16)

Hello, everyone! Hope your week has gone well!

This week's playlist is going to feature a lot of oldies!

1. The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
I have not heard this song for a long time until I heard it in one of Alfie Deyes's vlogs where him, Zoe, Poppy, Sean, and Mark go to see a show and it was amazingly awesome.


2. Ella Fitzgerald - It's Only A Paper Moon
Ella's voice is just amazing.


3. Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
Does anyone remember that movie Big Fat Liar with Frankie Muniz and Amanda Bynes? I watched it the other day and this song was featured. I have not stopped listening to it since.


4. Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Top Gun.


5. Amy Winehouse - Back To Black
I have been listening to a lot of Amy Winehouse lately, I miss her voice.

Check out my spotify playlist

<3 That Autumn Girl

Comments

  1. I love love love Back to Black! But I haven't listened to it in forever, so thank you for reminding me to put Amy Winehouse on my playlist! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

19 Things I Learned at 19

Liebster Awards: Get To Know New Bloggers

Beauty Products I am Loving Right Now