Beauty Products I am Loving Right Now

Hello, everyone! I hope each and every one of you are having a wonderful day or week!

It has been a couple of posts since I have written anything beauty related. Beauty is something that I want to make a main component on my blog, hopefully these types of posts can be a reoccurring post.


Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash ($23) I have heard so many good things about the brand Origins but never really tried it. My good friend Taylor gave me a travel size of this face wash and oh my goodness I think I have found a holy grail. I have had this travel face wash for about a month and it has lasted me a good while. Only a small amount is needed to get frothy. The smell, to me, is a minty, clean smell. The wash itself is cleansing and does not seem to burn or make my skin feel sticky. I have not broken out or have had red skin from this. (I have had problems like this with other face washes in the past) I will definitely be purchasing the full size soon!

Origins  High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream ($44) Like the frothy face wash, I received this cream in a travel size from Taylor. Well, first she put some on my face and then gave it to me. I love the way it made my skin feel the next morning. The cream made my skin feel refreshed and clean. The smell of this cream, to me, smells of zesty oranges. Usually, I have a hard time with face washes and face creams because I have very sensitive skin and they tend to burn in sensitive places such as under the eyes, but it did not do that for me. This is a night cream so my routine for this is to take off my makeup and wash my face with the frothy face wash and then apply this cream. I will definitely be purchasing the full size soon!

Urban Decay  Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup ($40) I am always looking for new foundations to try and this was one that I seemed to like. To me, this foundation really does feel lightweight. It did take a couple of attempts to match my color at my local Ulta store but eventually I found the one. This shade matches my complexion perfectly! The only thing that I did have to get used to was the smell, which I did not like at first.

NYX  Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Bedtime Flirt ($7) I finally found a nude liquid lipstick!! It has taken me so long to find a nude shade that matches well with my skin tone. To me, the consistency is great and is not sticky. There really is not a smell to this lipstick. It stays on for a long time, except when eating foods. I will definitely be buying this liquid lipstick and will be looking at the different shades they have in the range.

<3 Emily, That Autumn Girl

Comments

  1. I don't know too much about makeup (Target is my go to place to buy), but I do know NYX and I'll have to check out their nude liquid lipsticks. I'm obsessed with nude colors right now, so treating myself to a nude lipstick sounds delightful! Great list, I learned about some makeup brands/products I never knew about before! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Target does carry NYX! I think NYX does carry more than one range of lipsticks that have some nude colors! Go treat yourself to a nude lipstick!

      Delete
  2. I love NYX liquid lipsticks, I'm definitely going to have to check out Bedtime Flirt to see if it'll look good on me! Also, I've used a sample of one of Origins' eye creams, but I've never used their face washes, moisturizers, or masks. I might give the "Checks and Balances" one a go, it sounds really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bedtime Flirt! I have never used Origins before and I love these two products! I hope you like them!

      Delete
  3. These sound so lovely, I'm longing to try more UD products! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Urban Decay! I hope you get to try some more of their products!

      Delete
  4. Origins does sound pretty fantastic. I have sensitive skin too and have to watch for irritation. But if it's doing well for you I may have to look into it. I need a better night time routine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

19 Things I Learned at 19

Liebster Awards: Get To Know New Bloggers