Weekly Playlist #1 (June 18)

Hello, everyone. I have decided to create a weekly playlist - omg!
These playlists are going to include a range of genres and I do listen to different genres. These are songs that I listen to and that I love! If you have any suggestions whatsoever, please let me know! I am always interested in finding new music!

1. Ariana Grande - One Last Time
I have always loved this song but it became a new meaning. It is something that I have found myself picking this song to listen to why I sit down to write posts.

2. Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
Before this song, the only song I knew by Oasis was 'Wonderwall'. I heard this song while watching the One Love Manchester benefit concert and I learned the words immediately. I can not get this song out of my head most of the time.

3. Harry Styles - Sign of the Times
This song has picked me up so much! I love Harry. I love the song. I love the music video.

4. Coldplay - The Scientist
This song is one that is on my calm playlist. I tend to listen to this song when I do my homework or study for tests. Coldplay songs are always there to calm me down.

5. Harry Styles - Woman
The only thing I can say about this song is to listen to it.

6. Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself
This song is one that I listen to in my car. Jess Glynne's voice is so amazing, omg!

7. Bleachers and Charli XCX - Rollercoaster
I pretty much have one woman dance parties with this song all the time. It tends to get stuck in my head most of the time, too.

8. Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios
Talk about a confidence booster. This song was one of the songs that I listen to a lot when going through a rough patch with a certain person.



If you want to listen to it, here is the playlist on my spotify. If you have any songs I should listen to, please comment down below!


<3 That Autumn Girl

Comments

  1. I love Harry's new album! Sign of the Times is my favorite. Thanks for sharing! x

    Amanda | thebeautypanda.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

19 Things I Learned at 19

Liebster Awards: Get To Know New Bloggers

Beauty Products I am Loving Right Now