What happens next....

Hello, everyone! Happy summer! I am sorry for not posting for a few days. I am currently in the midst of taking final exams, I only have 2 more to go and then I am done for the year.

I wanted to ask about what kind of content readers would like to see on this blog. I am currently thinking of doing lifestyle and beauty. Here is what I am thinking of doing in terms of posts.

New beauty products that I have tried
Makeup routine
Monthly playlist of songs that I have been listening to frequently
Monthly beauty and lifestyle favorites (this consists of what I have tried and loved over the past month)
What I got in my Birchbox?


Have any other suggestions? Please comment!

<3 That Autumn Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19 Things I Learned at 19

Liebster Awards: Get To Know New Bloggers

Beauty Products I am Loving Right Now