Brows on brows

Hello, everyone! I am writing about different brow products that I have used and what I have thought about them. I have dark brows and so I try different dark colors until I find one that is closest to my eyebrow color.

1. NYX Tinted Brow Mascara 
I actually received these from Christmas and I was really excited when I tried them out. I used the shade "espresso" which is a deep brown color. This brow mascara tamed my brows and left them tinted without looking like they were overdrawn. When I eventually ran out, I bought more at Ulta and this brow mascara is very affordable. 

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz 
I bought this product when during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty when at K's wedding. I love this product, it is creamy and smooth. It does not clump. I did buy the wrong color, I needed something darker. I bought "Chocolate" the first time. I purchased it for $10 but the regular price is $24.  

These are my favorite brow products that I tend to go towards more than others. I quite like these types of applicators rather than using a brush, dip in the product, and then apply. I tend to overdraw my brows with dipping a brush in the product, it is weird, I know.

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/tinted-brow-mascara/NYX_169.html?cgid=brows#start=5&cgid=brows

http://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com/brow-wiz/brow-wiz.html?cgid=brows#start=3&cgid=brows


I added the links to the products.
Thanks for reading,
<3 That Autumn Girl 

Comments

  1. I have never filled in my brows because I got quite strong and full ones but I've always wanted to try it out so thanks for the suggestions! I think I'll chose the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil :)

    Samantha | https://samanthacarraro.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Thanks for reading, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you should try Barry M brow kit! I use mine every single day and a packet lasts me 2 years. Honestly the best thing I've used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? I would love something that would last me a long time! I will check it out! Thank you, Lauren!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

19 Things I Learned at 19

Liebster Awards: Get To Know New Bloggers

Beauty Products I am Loving Right Now