Liebster Awards: Get To Know New Bloggers
This weekend, the beautiful Freya at freyameadows.wordpress.com nominated me to answer 11 questions in an effort to get to know the new bloggers, like me!
The rules of this tag are:
1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers)
3. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
4. Let them know you nominated them!
I love answering these types of questions because I believe it is a good way to get to know other bloggers!
1. What motivated you to start blogging?
What motivated me to start blogging was going through a lot of change (breakups, new school year, changing friendships, jobs). I decided to start blogging about everything fashion, beauty, and lifestyle because they are things I love and each of these things are a passion of mine. I started blogging as a way to keep myself occupied so I wouldn't think so negative about myself. By blogging, I have learned to love myself more and have patience.
2. If you could live in one city, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to live in London, England. I have never been to England before but I would love to visit!
3. What are you most grateful for this year?
I have so many answers for this question! I am grateful that I passed onto my sophomore year of college. I am grateful that my best friend had her baby. I am grateful for my parents because they do so much for me. I am grateful for so many things that I am going to start crying.
4. Do you have any holidays planned this year? What are they?
Since it is the summer, I planned a beach trip with my best friend. I recently just got back from visiting her and we were on the beach. I love going anywhere with my best friend. I mainly plan a lot of my holidays during the summer since I am not in school.
5. What have you learnt about yourself this year?
I have learned that I am strong, loving person and that I should not let anyone take advantage of that. I have learned that I can kick my anxiety's ass and do things I have always wanted to do. I have learned that I am smart. I have learned that I do not need a man to be happy.
6. What fictional thing do you wish was real? (place, person, animal, anything)
Not going to lie, I wish the vampires from Twilight were real because it would be amazing if there were sparkling vampires that sweep you off your feet. I love all the Twilight books and movies.
7. What makes you the most nostalgic?
Where I live, I am surrounded by hills. These hills are very nostalgic to me because when I was little, I thought they were giant mountains and seeing them now that I am older has made me feel nostalgic when I come home. I get nostalgic about being so small and sitting in the back of the car seeing the hills. These hills have always made me feel at home.
8. What's your favorite season and why?
My favorite season is Autumn! I called my blog "That Autumn Girl" after my favorite season. It is my favorite season because I love everything fall brings like leaves, colder nights, and the vibes.
9. What's your favorite album at the moment?
My favorite album at the moment has to be Harry Styles' album because I am still a huge fan of One Direction and when they split, I became very curious about what types of music each were doing. Harry's album has been my favorite at the moment and I tend to have jam out sessions in my car before work!
10. What are three goals you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
1. Have my degree in Nursing.
2. Drive to the beach all by myself.
3. Have at least 50 followers on this blog.
11. What is your favorite quote or lyric?
Don't give up on the person you're becoming. I love this quote because it reminds me that I am still being shaped into the person I am supposed to be and I should not give up on myself because if I fall, I am the only person that can pick me back up.
Here are my nominees for this tag:
Em Jane Out Of Tea Bags
Alice Cox Ali and Beyond
Aoife Lija Aoife
Sophie Beauty and The Scribbles
Sophie Something About Sophie
Lucy The Adopted Scouser
Tori Dreams and Schemes
Emily-Rose Perfecting Emily-Rose
Now, not everyone is under 200 followers but I believe that this will be good for each blogger listed and many more!
1. Where in the world do you want to travel to?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. What are some goals you have?
4. What is the reason why you started blogging?
5. What is or was your favorite subject in school?
6. What is your favorite song at the moment?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Do you have any other hobbies?
9. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? (I love breakfast food omg)
10. What is your favorite color?
Thanks to Freya, you are so awesome! Thanks for tagging me in this! <3
Thanks for reading!
Love, That Autumn Girl